Friday, April 20, 2018

Final Reflection

I remember first starting the class. When I first started my business concept I didn't know exactly how my idea was going to play out. I knew that their was a potential for a business, but I didn't understand if it was actually a feasible idea. It wasn't until the testing the hypothesis assignment that my idea truly began to take form.

The experiences that I remember the most are the interviews with the experts. Being able to talk about my idea to people in the industry I felt was very helpful. Also hearing their insight gave me plenty of great ideas about how to potentially grow my business.

I do think of myself as a entrepreneur now. In my mind an entrepreneur is someone who strives to make their goals realities, and that is what I try to do. Having an entrepreneurial mindset can help you in all facets of your life, so I am very glad that I have begun the process of developing one.

I would recommend to future students that they listen to the feedback of their peers. You will always look at your own idea through rose colored lenses, and it sometimes take someone else to tell you when you're wrong. In order to succeed in this class you need to master punctuality and can't fall behind on your assignments.

Image result for entrepreneurship

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erik! I completely agree with you that the interviews have helped us to see the faults in our ideas which is so very important for anyone considering creating a product or opening a business. We need to be realistic and open to change in order to be successful. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete