Friday, March 30, 2018

Elevator Pitch 3

I didn't receive any direct comments on my last pitch, but after reviewing it myself I understood that I need to work on annunciation. By making sure my delivery is clear and concise I can better pitch my idea to the public.

After doing a third elevator pitch I have become a lot more comfortable in front of the camera. It has become easier to deliver my speech each time, and that is a direct result of practice. It goes to show that if you repeat something enough times, it will eventually become almost a part of you and when something is second nature it becomes easy to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erik, great job on this elevator pitch! You definitely enunciate in this video and I can clearly understand everything you're saying. You also seem to know a lot about the subject and can talk about it in an intelligent way. You definitely seem comfortable and knowledgable which can go a long way when selling a product or service like yours. I also agree that practicing helps a ton! Great job on this post!

    ReplyDelete