Thursday, March 22, 2018

Idea Napkin 2

You: My name is Erik Leff, and I am a sophomore at the University of Florida double majoring in Finance and Sports management. I have a talent for writing sports articles as I have been doing so for about a year. My aspirations for my business are to make it the prominent weed delivery service in the United States.

What: I am offering a cannabis dispensary delivery service for all those of age whom wish to consume the plant. I will offer the product in many forms that best suit a variety of clients' needs.

Who: Everyone. The beautiful thing about cannabis is the variety of the people in its demographic. Their is no one typical cannabis user because anyone can use it. It is that helpful of a plant.

Why: Customers care because of the medical benefits the plant has to offer. Many people don't consider using cannabis as a medicine, and I plan on changing that.

What are the core competencies: What sets my company apart from other dispensaries is the door to door delivery service offered. It is the convenience factor that is the number one selling point.

I do believe that the elements of this company fit together nicely. The factors complement each other and with a growing popularity, the market will continue to grow.

Feedback: The first feedback I received was that using the idea of a delivery service was genius. By making the product more readily available to customers, it would only increase its popularity and frequency of use. The second aspect of feedback I got was that rely on contingency of legalization is very risky. I took both feedbacks to heart, and I think I incorporated them into my idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Erik,
    I love your business idea, especially because of the recent trends that favor medical and recreational marijuana usage. While your idea is trying to be replicated frequently, if you have the right resources and people surrounding you, you can achieve a lot! I think you did a good job of tailoring your Idea Napkin No. 2 to the feedback of your peers, this aspect of your post is the most impressive to me!

    ReplyDelete