Friday, February 16, 2018

Idea Napkin

You: My name is Erik Leff, I'm a student at the University of Florida from Livingston, NJ, double majoring in Finance and Sports Management. I've been involved in a sports finance daily newsletter called JohnWallStreet since its original publication. My aspirations for my dispensary delivery service would be to ensure all customers and patients receive quality product that fits their needs.

What: I'm offering a cannabis delivery service that will bring the product from the dispensary to your doorstep. It works by calling in an order for the product and then a salesperson will arrive with an assortment of cannabis products. These products range will range from oils, flowers, and eatables.

Who: Everyone. Anyone who is above the age of 21 and wishes to use cannabis will have the option to do so. If you are using cannabis for medical reasons, you will be ensured that you're receiving the highest quality cannaboid products.

Why: People care because they are pushing for legalization. If the majority of the population wasn't living in areas where cannabis is illegal, then this business would've already been developed.

What: The difference between my idea and a regular dispensary is the delivery aspect. Bring the product straight to your door, especially for medical patients is a huge advantage as a selling point.  


I believe these elements together are helping me fine-tune my idea. The more I analyze the more holes appear, but overall I feel the idea is still relatively solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment