Friday, January 19, 2018

My Story

In the Entrepreneurship class that I took in high school, I had a guest speaker lecture us about his business. His business was developing and creating business cards for upstart companies. While I didn't take an interest to his company itself, his tail of building his business from scratch spoke to me.  I enrolled in ENT3003 to further my business education, and I hope this class can help me take my entrepreneurship skills to the next level.

Image result for business cards

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erik! It is very cool that you had the opportunity to take an entrepreneurship class in high school! My high school did not offer anything like that but I wish they had so I could have learned about business earlier. I am glad you were inspired by the guest speaker's journey in creating his own business and I hope you will get everything out of this class that you hope for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erik, your story is a little similar to mine because it was also from a class I took in high school. That is awesome that you got to talk to someone that experienced at such a young age. I bet it really helped you looking into a future in entrepreneurship .

    ReplyDelete